Full Stack (.Net/Angular) Development
We are looking for a Senior/Principal developer, who has designed and developed large scale enterprise products in a Service Oriented Architecture (SoA). As a Sr./Principal Developer at Knowcross, you will develop the domain architecture, technology and integration strategy of our software platform. You will play an instrumental role in implementing tech specs into scalable technical solutions.
What will you do?
• Review Project Requirements and analyse Feasibility & Approach.
• Prototyping solutions and taking on development projects as appropriate.
• Tackling complex tech challenges and building a new product from scratch.
• Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks. End to end responsibility for modules you own, in a completely agile development environment
• Drive design reviews and code reviews.
• Mentor other less experienced colleagues.
• Proactively to keep a tab on emerging technologies, evangelize and lead adoption throughout the team.
• Act as ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
This is for you, if you:
• Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
• Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you have found a solution.
• Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
• Have hands on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
• Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
• Know how to have fun and smile often
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
• Extensive hands on Experience in ASP.Net with C#.net, MVC 5.
• Web services and WCF development experience.
• Hands on experience of working with large data including data handling and manipulation techniques.
• MS SQL 2008 R2 / 2012 Development knowledge is a MUST (Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, etc.)
• Knowledge of deploying web based applications on IIS Server is required.
• Complete understanding and solid experience in frontends technologies, especially AngularJS & Angular2.
• Have good understanding of different data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
• Know how to implement caching and various levels.
• Understands distributed computing techniques, event based architectures, message brokers, etc.
• Design skills in developing SaaS and SOA based products.
• Experience in developing HTML5 web application.
• Demonstrated automated build deployment in various environment (test environment, pre-prod, production).
• Knowledge of Amazon web services.
• Knowledge of Software development industry best practices.