Full Stack (Node/Angular) Development
We are looking for a Senior/Principal developer, who has designed and developed large scale enterprise products in a Service Oriented Architecture (SoA). As a Sr./Principal Developer at Knowcross, you will develop the domain architecture, technology and integration strategy of our software platform. You will play an instrumental role in implementing tech specs into scalable technical solutions.
What will you do?
• Review Project Requirements and analyse Feasibility & Approach.
• Prototyping solutions and taking on development projects as appropriate.
• Tackling complex tech challenges and building a new product from scratch.
• Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks. End to end responsibility for modules you own, from inception to fulfilment, in a completely agile development environment.
• Drive design and code reviews.
• Mentor other, less experienced colleagues.
• Proactively keep a tab on emerging technologies, evangelize and lead adoption throughout the team.
• Act as ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
This is for you, if you:
• Love for technology and innate interest in coding and building products.
• Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you have found a solution.
• Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
• Have hands-on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
• Are passionate about the hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
• Know how to have fun and smile often.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
• You are a DB fanatic and have extensive experience in Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and NOSQL databases like Cassandra & DynamoDB.
• Have developed backends for large & complex Single Page Applications in NodeJS using frameworks like Express.js, Koa, Hapi, etc.
• Solid experience in frontend technologies, especially AngularJS & Angular2
• Good understanding of different data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
• Working knowledge of how to implement caching at various levels.
• Understanding of distributed computing techniques, event based architectures, message brokers, etc.
• Hands-on experience with different AWS services like Lambda, API Gateway, AppSync, RDS, Amplify, CloudFormation etc.
• Design skills in developing SaaS and SOA based products.