Global Support Associate
As a Customer Support Associate you’ll be a problem solver, a coach and sometimes just a really good listener. And you’ll do all this with a smile on your face because at Knowcross we succeed when our customers succeed.
What will you do?
• Troubleshoot tier 1 and/or tier 2 support requests via phone and web-based ticketing system.
• Use knowledge of web-based applications and networking to troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
• Perform tests to isolate source of issues.
• Escalate issues to the Technical team when necessary.
• Liaise with all related teams and departments to ensure customer satisfaction and deliver the Knowcross promise.
• Verify technical fixes from the Technical team.
• Use remote desktop sharing application to assist end users and resolve issues.
• Provide efficient and timely support to customers across geographies.
• Adhere to processes defined for case logging via Salesforce or other tools as mandated.
• Proactively conduct account reviews of select customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
• Contribute positively to company standards of NPS – customer satisfaction tracking metrics.
• Act as ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
This is for you, if you:
• Have a smiling face, engaging personality and passion for customer service.
• Possess 1 to 3 years of professional experience working in an International BPO or in the hospitality industry, preferably in an operating role (Front Office Team, Guest Relations / Service Team, Housekeeping Team) with a top hotel.
• Are flexible with shift timings.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
• Excellent command over written and spoken English.
• Strong Customer Management and Problem Solving Skills.