We are looking for a Product Manager to manage end to end products for Knowcross, helping the world’s best hotels in improving their guest services and operations though our products.
What will you do?
• Manage end to end product – from concept, to design, development, testing to deployment/launch
• Work closely with Upper Management and cross-functional teams to Identify potential product ideas to fuel growth of the Organization
• Design and drive the roadmap for the product – vision & strategy, feature definition, milestones ..
• Be responsible for Product Improvement and Innovation based on technology and market trends, as well as customer needs and feedback
• Liaison with potential partners in the hospitality software space to understand possible synergies and create mutually beneficial use cases
• Act as the ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
This is for you, if you:
• Possess the passion to build world-class products and can think out of the box
• Enjoy working with cross-functional teams and have a strong sense of ownership
• Hold at least 8 years of work experience, ideally in a hotel software/technology organization and have been managing products independently, for the past 4 years
• Have solid past experience in product ideation and innovation
• Can communicate efficiently and effortlessly with individuals from various geographies
• Have high level of energy and can positively impact/influence/motivate others around, especially the technology team
• Can be creative, while possessing a healthy sense of humor and charm.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
• Strong background in technology (and preferably possess past experience in software engineering) and sound understanding of web, mobile and cloud services
• The ability to understand technology trends and forecast how they may impact the roadmap of product/how they can drive innovation within product.
• Ability to understand technical challenges to accordingly make decisions/trade-offs
• Strong analytical skills, preferably with hands on experience in Tableau, SQL
• Solid understanding (or ability and interest) of the hotel software/technology space
• Preferably some past experience in Salesforce