Project Manager – Client Services
We’re looking for a Project Manager who will help us balance time, money and scope of the projects to ensure timely execution of the project from start to finish while accomplishing 100% customer success.
What will you do?
• Interact with clients to gain a clear understanding of their business and requirements to ensure that the chosen modules fit in seamlessly.
• Lead project management for activating the software on client site.
• Ensure the success of every project right from the planning stage to post implementation follow up a stage.
• Manage a clear, accurate and timely project communication to all stakeholders at all stages.
• Assume responsibility for all internal and external coordination related to the project and successful completion within the assigned budget.
• Proactively identify ‘at risk’ projects, come up with a mitigation plan and red flag to the relevant stakeholders for timely intervention, as necessary.
• Manage all projects on defined tools and share best practices with clients based on previous experience.
• Act as an SME and assist in product training for internal team members.
• Act as an ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
This is for you, if you:
• Enjoy working with people and have the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
• Are confident, detail oriented and focused on customer satisfaction.
• Hold at least 5 years of work experience, ideally in a hotel software/technology organization and have been managing projects independently for the past 2 years.
• Preferably have some certifications in Project Management (Prince2/ITIL/Agile/PMP).
• Have high level of energy, know how to have fun and smile often.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
• Effective Communication skills: Have excellent command over written and spoken English, have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, can ask the right questions to set clear project goals and timelines.
• Strong Planning & Organizational skills: Ability to plan and schedule projects – identify critical tasks, assign priorities, set goals and timelines.
• Time Management.
• Business Acumen: Understands (or have the aptitude and interest to understand) the hospitality software industry and can quickly pick up and act as a subject matter expert on our suite of products.
• Strong problem-solving skills.