Project Manager – Client Services
The Product Manager will manage end to end products for Knowcross, acting as a mini CEO for the product, playing an instrumental role in setting the product vision and strategy
What will you do?
- Design and drive the roadmap (quarterly and annual) for the product – vision & strategy, feature definition, milestones.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and cross functional teams to Identify potential product ideas/improvements based on customer needs and feedback
- Own the process of filtering suggestions based on prioritizing product features, tying it back to the business model of the Organization
- Be responsible for Product Innovation based on technology and market trends
- Create detailed PRDs (Product Requirements Document) – outline product’s features, functionalities, and behaviour
- Design the user experience
- Drive and sustain product growth – monitor analytics of the product to ensure customer engagement
- Own all communication related to product – sales collaterals, support communication for customers regarding upcoming downtimes, future roadmap etc.
- Build solid understanding of market and competitor to stay ahead of the curve
- Liaison with potential partners in the hospitality software space to understand possible synergies and create mutually beneficial use cases
This is for you, if you:
- Product thinking – Possess the passion to build world-class products and can think out of the box
- Collaboration – Enjoy working with cross functional teams and have a strong sense of ownership
- Global outlook – Can communicate efficiently and effortlessly with individuals from various geographies
- Influencer – Have high level of energy and can positively impact/influence/motivate others around, especially the technology team
- Fun personality – Can be creative, while possessing a healthy sense of humor and charm
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Hold at least 8 years of work experience, ideally in an enterprise SaaS company and have been managing products independently, for the past 4 years, preferably in a global setup
- Have solid past experience in product ideation and innovation
- Strong background in technology (and preferably possess past experience in software engineering) and sound understanding of web, mobile and cloud services
- The ability to understand technology trends and forecast how they may impact the roadmap of product/how they can drive innovation within product.
- Ability to understand technical challenges to accordingly make decisions/trade-offs
- Preferably some past experience in Salesforce