QA Automation Lead
We are looking for an Automation Test Lead, who will play a critical role in developing and implementing the testing and automation strategy that will assure the performance, scalability and reliability of our product. This is key to our business, key to our customer satisfaction, and key to our ability to reach the next level of software innovation.
What will you do?
• Set up processes to have 100% automation of test cases.
• Review Test Cases and procedures to ensure coverage of and conformance to business requirements.
• Perform automated backend testing using SQL queries / Java to retrieve and verify the requirements in Database.
• Implement Quality checks around key metrics.
• Get involved in performance testing and security testing.
• Act as an ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
This is for you, if you:
• Have an eye for detail and can think out of the box.
• Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
• Possess 6+ years of experience in automation testing via various tools (JMeter /Selenium, Java, Appium, Perfecto, Taurus, Grafana, etc).
• Have experience in building detailed QA Roadmap & creating automation test cases & test suites.
• Know how to have fun and smile often.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
• Ability to understand Business Requirement documents/ Specifications and able to produce test cases and test scripts
• Good Understanding of MS SQL.
• Expertise in Test Case Design, Test Execution and Defect Management.
• Detail-oriented person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with testing security vulnerabilities is highly desired.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills required. Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, demanding environment.