Sales Development Representative
As part of the Knowcross team, The Sales Development Representative will support the sales and marketing teams by driving results with outbound communication (digital and telephonic) and management of inbound lead generation activity which can significantly impact the company’s growth and revenue expectations.
What will you do?
• As part of the Knowcross team, you will drive results that significantly impact the company’s growth and top line.
• Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective customers.
• Lead identification and qualification.
• Partner with senior sales team to achieve new business quotas.
• Attend & support key industry events to meet with prospective customers.
• Drive traffic to webinars and online demonstrations.
• Assist marketing with campaign strategies
• Assist with add-on orders or supporting sales executive/director.
• Assist with certain special projects to increase outbound activity.
• Help Identify decision makers and the decision-making process for new Key Accounts.
• Network within the industry to spread awareness of Knowcross.
• Effectively identify hotel’s current operational pains and priorities.
• Act as ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
This is for you, if you:
• Have a smiling face, engaging personality and passion for developing relationships over the phone.
• Have 2 – 5 years’ experience with hotel technology provider including Property Management Provider, Distribution Platforms, CRM or Guest Management Platform.
• Hold previous experience as a business development/sales development representative.
• Are familiarity with hotel software/technology systems and communication needed between solutions.
• Aren’t afraid to work in a high performance environment.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
• Excellent communication skills (both, verbal and written).
• Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
• Ability to work within a team to achieve goals.
• Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
• Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time.
• Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
• Proficient computer skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Working knowledge of Sales Force CRM.
• Spoken and written additional languages (especially Spanish) will be an advantage.