We are looking for a seasoned sales professional, with a solid background in selling technology solutions to hotels – someone who is an influencer and a strong communicator, with a passion for selling! You would be responsible for generating sales for our technology products to drive results that significantly impact growth and Knowcross’ top line!
What will you do?
- Identify decision makers and the decision-making process in allocated territories.
- Collaboratively work with the team to develop an account plan and strategy to maximise opportunities.
- Follow sales process through leveraging sales techniques (cultivating prospects, PowerPoint/Product demos in person and remote, proposal and contract process and closing the deal).
- Procure new and repeat business by monitoring contact with stakeholders in key markets.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Knowcross product platform, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Contribute to product improvement and innovation based on customer feedback collected.
- Act as an ambassador of Knowcross brand; Network within the industry to spread awareness and effectively identify hotel’s current operational pains and priorities.
- Support and enhance an outstanding team oriented global culture.
- Support various business heads to achieve the desired growth for the region (China).
This is for you, if you:
- Have a smiling face, engaging personality and passion for selling.
- Possess at least 8 – 12 years’ experience selling technology solution(s) in a consultative B2B environment selling SaaS technology to C-level and complex accounts, in the hospitality space.
- Have demonstrated ability to achieve/exceed quarterly new business sales target.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability.
- Have a strong inclination towards technology.
- Are well connected in the industry.
- Can be creative, while possessing a healthy sense of humour and charm.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- The knowledge, skills and ability to develop and implement strategies related to sales and distribution.
- The ability to effectively identify hotel’s current operational pains and priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong business communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional networking skills.
- Excellent command over written and spoken Mandarin as well as English.