Senior Consultant – Client Services
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to provide consulting and training services to our customers. As a Senior Consultant at Knowcross, you will travel across the globe and help world’s best hotels in improving their guest services and operations.
What will you do?
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business and requirements to ensure that the chosen products fit in seamlessly.
- Lead software implementations on client site and ensure success of every project.
- Deliver outstanding training to clients across departments and positions.
- Proactively conduct account reviews with customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
- Identify ‘at risk’ customers and red flag to the Account Management team.
- Contribute to Product Improvement and Innovation based on customer feedback collected.
This is for you, if you:
- Are based out of London
- Have a smiling face, engaging personality and passion for customer service.
- Possess at least 5 to 8 years of professional experience with a minimum of 4-5 years in an Operating role (Front Office Team, Guest Relations / Service Team, Housekeeping Team) with a leading hotel.
- Are familiar with hotel software/technology and truly believe that technology can change the future for hotel operations.
- Can be creative, while possessing a healthy sense of humour and charm.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and consultative skills.
- Knowledge, skills and ability to understand challenges faced by hotel operations staff.
- Excellent French and English writing and speaking skills.